Labels

Thursday, May 27, 2010

LOST: The Final Party

After six riveting yet confusing years, LOST has come to an end. And for the final event, like any loyal fan, that meant a viewing party with full HD projection, props, and costumes!

I didn't want to show up empty handed, so the morning of the party I threw together some Dharma brand beer, cola, and rum.

(click to enlarge)

As far as the costume went, I didn't want to do the usual select-a-main-character thing (although I might have been able to pull of Locke's beautiful head of hair) so I decided I'd go as one of the unfortunate 'non-survivors' of flight 815 who died in the crash. The costume basically consisted the most touristy shirt I own, and my unlucky Oceanic Airlines ticket (seat 21H).

(click to enlarge)

Needless to say it was tons of fun. Sure it's sad that it's over, but LOST went out like it came in: raising more questions than we could ever want answered. Until next time: 4 8 15 16 23 42

1 comment:

  1. Nice. What do you use for your lighting to shoot these?

    ReplyDelete